Please see the below list of exclusions and see if any apply to you.
Please also note that even if you do meet all of the application conditions below, an offer of credit would still be subject to status and affordability checks.
In order to be considered for finance, you would need to meet all the following conditions:
- You must be between 18 and 65 years old
- You must be working or have a pension
- You must have a provable income through bank statements or payslips
- You must not be claiming Job Seekers Allowance
- You must be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom
We will try hard to find a lender from our trusted panel to help with you application, but there are some minimum requirements. We will not be able to help you access a vehicle on finance if:
- You are currently in a bankruptcy order
- You are currently in an IVA and do not have, and can not get, permission from your administrator to apply for credit
- You are claiming job seekers allowance
- You are intending to buy the car for someone else to drive
- You are paid cash and can not prove where your income goes
- You do not have access to a bank account that can take a direct debit
- You do not have employment, self employment or a regular earned and provable income
- You have not been in the UK for at least 2 years, unless you are currently serving in the British Armed Forces
If any of the above apply directly to you then unfortunately you should not apply as we are unable to assist.
We have lenders on our panel who will consider applications in the following circumstances:
- You are in the Armed Forces
- You own and drive a taxi for a living and wish to purchase a vehicle you intend to plate for private hire or Hackney Carriage
- You have a provisional or no licence and need the car to learn to drive in
- You are a full time registered carer for a family member or friend and are paid either by the direct payment scheme or by benefit payments
Yes we can potentially help if you have current or historical credit issues.
- The majority of our successful customers have a variable credit history, likely to be average or below
- They will be employed or self employed and able to provide 3 months bank statements or payslips which show a regular monthly income of at least four times the monthly finance payment
- They will have a full UK or EU driving licence
- Hold a valid passport
- Be looking to buy a vehicle between £4000 – £15000
- Have a deposit and/ or part exchange
- Are a permanent resident of the United Kingdom
We may be able to help you in other circumstances (e.g. if you do not have a passport or wish to purchase a vehicle over £15,000). Please call us on 03335 775533 for details.
If that sounds like you and you would like to talk to someone about your finance options, please request a call back or make an application through our apply page.